Sunday 4 August 2013

Sun and Summer

Wow, months have gone by since my last post, my apologies! During the summer months I work in a mining camp in Northern BC, this has taken time away from knitting and of course blogging. The summer is coming and going at an insanely quick place and i'm loving every minute of it. My work has provided me with once in a lifetime opportunities that will never be forgotten.
Crevasse Training - Don`t look down!
 Work has taken away from my knitting - true.. But that doesn't mean i've stopped! Over the summer i've been continuing to work on improving my skills and learn new ones. I've branched into colorwork, lace and more detailed patterns. My proudest accomplishment is completing the Big Lebowski socks. They involved 3 different types of colorwork.. Stranded, fair-isle and intrasia. I will say that intrasia was NOT my favourite but i'm a big fan of fair-isle and intrasia. Stay tuned for more projects soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment